Friday, February 5, 2010

First hair cut

Most of you all know Reagan has quite a bit of hair for a little girl her age. She has been needing a little trim for a while but haven't wanted to chance cutting off any of her cute little curls! I got up the nerve last night to trim her hair. It was much more difficult to do than I thought. I tried to keep her still by allowing her to chew on her tooth brush while attempting to cut her hair straight. I'm pretty sure I gave her some unintentional layers! :0) I didn't get very many pictures since dad wasn't around while I was cutting her hair. I didn't want to tell Than until afterwards because I knew he would freak out. I have cut Than's hair a few times and it never turned out well! Ooops! 




This is Reagan's hair after being blown dry. Not bad right? We even saved some of her curls! 


























1 comment:

  1. How cute! You did great! Isn't it fun to do hair on little girls?

    ReplyDelete